Here are some documents associated with CQRS, they originated as class manual.
- A Stereotypical Architecture – covers what would be a stereotypical architecture and covers some of the problems that tend to exist within it.
- Task Based User Interface – introduces the concept of a Task Based UI
- CQRS – introduces the concept of CQRS
- Events as a Storage Mechanism – using events as a storage mechanism from a conceptual level
- Building an Event Storage – issues of actually building an event storage
- CQRS and Event Sourcing – synergies that exist between CQRS and Event Sourcing
There will be more documents appearing here shortly.